Why become a member? ×

2021 Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V - Price Drop - now £1,250 * ON HOLD * - *SOLD*
£1400
Braintree, Essex

Heathy

Posted (edited)

Back up for sale is my 2021 Warwick Streamer LX5 limited edition (number 69 of 100) Pro Series, Team built made in Germany. It was bought on this forum in 2022.

Body wood is Korina, neck wood is roasted flamed maple with Ekanga stripes. Fingerboard is Pau Ferro. Pickups are Bartolinis. The bass comes with the original Warwick RockBag and all accessories.

The bass is super light, weighing just 3.7kg (8.2lbs).

It is a great bass in excellent condition. There are just a couple of small marks on the bottom side of the body near the strap button and jack socket.

Price is £1,250. Collection is preferred. However, I would be happy to meet up within a reasonable distance (I am based in North Essex).

Not looking for trades. 

Cheers!

IMG_1675.jpeg

IMG_1676.jpeg

IMG_1677.jpeg

IMG_1679.jpeg

Edited by Heathy
On hold
  • Like 12

Oh no ! Not again - I thought the torture had gone away 😂. Seriously though, that is a fab bit of Warwick wonderfulness!! GLTWS

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Heathy changed the title to 2021 Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V - Price Drop - now £1,250
  • Heathy changed the title to 2021 Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Bolt-on V - Price Drop - NOW SOLD!