Why become a member? ×

Fender American 60th Anniversary ‘Stack Knob’ Jazz Bass - Limited Edition - £1395 - *SOLD*
£1500
Gloucestershire

Posted (edited)

The cull continues…… I may well regret this but I already have a Jazz Bass and am now more of a Precision man, so this beauty is up for sale.

It is in absolutely fantastic condition, plays superbly and sounds great.

The build quality and paint finish is exceptional, Fender really did a great job with these limited edition basses.

The full specs and blurb from Fender are in the photos.

Please feel free to ask any questions or if you would like additional pictures.

Edited by MungoBass
Sold
  • Like 12

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender American 60th Anniversary ‘Stack Knob’ Jazz Bass - Limited Edition
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2024 at 10:19, jembullo said:

That's a beauty, living 20 mins up the road from you, this is very tempting....again!

Hi Jeremy. I hope you are keeping well. You are most welcome to visit and have a play! Regards. David

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender American 60th Anniversary ‘Stack Knob’ Jazz Bass - Limited Edition - £1395
  • 2 weeks later...

Possibility of a trade deal with a ridiculously light (7 lbs) P bass - Maruszczyk Jake. Jazz bass neck. Chambered body. Plays a dream. I'm just lusting after those jazz bass tones.

image.thumb.png.37442d2081b3310b19200abd48b41ce3.png

6 hours ago, jhamler said:

Possibility of a trade deal with a ridiculously light (7 lbs) P bass - Maruszczyk Jake. Jazz bass neck. Chambered body. Plays a dream. I'm just lusting after those jazz bass tones.

image.thumb.png.37442d2081b3310b19200abd48b41ce3.png

Hi. Lovely bass! I appreciate the offer but I’m really looking for a straight sale. Thank you.

• Like 1

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender American 60th Anniversary ‘Stack Knob’ Jazz Bass - Limited Edition. Sold