Why become a member? ×

Squier Jazz Bass 1989/1990 Korean Made Samick Era £175 - *SOLD*
£199
Lancaster

ash

Posted (edited)

Another of my long scale basses for sale - this time a Samick era Korean Squier Jazz from around 1989/90. 

The neck is very nice on this one with no dings other than a couple of chips at the headstock. Neck pocket is super snug. The trussrod works both ways. Hardware is original. The body of these instruments were ply I believe and some were very heavy. This is fine at 4.3kgs. Same as my JV Jazz from the early 80’s. Some cosmetic dings and scuffs to the finish. 

The bass has the Schaller licensed tuners and the bell shaped control panel that was an odd feature of these Samick made basses. It’s a great solid workhorse of a bass and perfect for modding. This one is all original except for the added thumbrest which I left it on because there is a permanent marker outline underneath it. 

Pickup preferred as it doesn’t have a case. I can post at buyer’s cost but only in the UK. 
Sorry no trades. 

Edited by ash
Now sold elsewhere
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, StuartB said:

Good heavens is that all they are worth? I have a slightly newer one as my main bass and love it.

I’m pitching it for what I paid. I’ve seen them go for higher prices but I just want to move it on. 

• Like 1

• ash changed the title to Squier Jazz Bass 1989/1990 Korean Made Samick Era £175
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ash changed the title to Squier Jazz Bass 1989/1990 Korean Made Samick Era sold