Why become a member? ×

Charvel San Dimas JJ 5 String Bass Lambo Green Metallic, Upgraded w/ Glockenklang 3 Band + Hipshot Ultralites w/ padded Gig Bag **NOW £625 posted*** - *SOLD*
£700
Lincoln

Posted (edited)

Very sadly needing to sell some gear to pay for imminent car bill! 

Here is my Charvel (made by Fender) San Dimas JJ 5 String Bass in the best colour option in my opinion Lambo green, especially with the contrasting Dimarzio pickups. It's in very good condition, not perfect, as it has been gigged a little, you can see the condition in the pictures, but very presentable as a rule.

I have removed the rubbish stock preamp, and replaced with a Glockenklang 3 band with push pull passive (volume knob), and in passive mode the treble knob acts like a traditional passive tone knob, essentially giving you true passive instrument controls if required. There is no perceivable difference in volume between Active or Passive modes. 

This Preamp cost me £150 from Germany. With all my basses I like to have zero neck dive, so most get tuners replaced for lighter versions, this was no exception. This bass now has matching Gold hipshot ultralites, and balances perfectly on a strap.

The bass is setup very low with Ernie Ball 125 - 45 strings, still in good condition. This bass plays itself! the neck is in my opinion one of the fastest I have had my hands around, super comfy for a 5er, something you will hear many people remark on if you trail the forums for people giving opinions about this bass. It reminds me more of a Yamaha or Ibanez 5 string neck-wise if that helps. It also has Luminlay side dot markers for illumination on dark stages. 

Weight of the bass is 4.5kg (9.9lbs)

I will include a brand new Markbass padded gig bag in the sale, and this will be placed in a guitar box for posting, should you want to do it that way.

Postage is included in the sale, and will be tracked and Insured to the full amount via DPD, pickup can also be arranged should you wish.

Any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards

Greg

DSC00007-Enhanced-NR.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Edited by OriginalGBass
Sold
  • Like 20

• OriginalGBass changed the title to Charvel San Dimas JJ 5 String Bass Lambo Green Metallic, Upgraded w/ Glockenklang 3 Band + Hipshot Ultralites w/ padded Gig Bag **NOW £650 posted.
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

Now that the tuners have been changed, can you tell me the accurate weight please?

Thanks.

Its bang on 4.5kg on my scales.

Edited by OriginalGBass
Re-checked weight

• OriginalGBass changed the title to ***SOLD****Charvel San Dimas JJ 5 String Bass Lambo Green Metallic, Upgraded w/ Glockenklang 3 Band + Hipshot Ultralites w/ padded Gig Bag **NOW £625 posted***