Why become a member? ×

Bergantino EX112 350W Cab
£200
Whitchurch, Hampshire

Posted (edited)

Bought this several years ago from obbm on here. It has not had a hard life and is in excellent condition, with its original clean/undamaged Bergantino padded cover. Single 12 with no tweeter, 8ohm. I used it to add a bit of low end weight to a pair of PJB cabs when I needed to make more noise. Have since acquired several more PJB cabs, which make this surplus to requirements. It has sat unused for well over a year.

Carpet covering is clean and unmarked - see photos of all sides. A clean sounding, pokey, US built 1x12  cab for much less than the cost of a Super Compact or similar.

Collection from North Hampshire - midway between Basingstoke and Andover. I'm close to the A34 and A303, so good road access. May be able to meet up to 50 miles away for petrol money. Any questions, ask away.

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

Edited by Dan Dare
  • Like 2

i just bought an AE112 and honestly i'm stunned by the sound it makes
been toying with finding another (as i'm running a 900 watt head haha - oops) - then i see this literally as we've emptied the bank on kiddo's birthday next month DOH !!!
and my god you're near by too.... nooooooooooooooooooooooo

GLWS someone is gonna love this

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2024 at 20:40, martin8708 said:

Hi there , can these be used as a stand alone cab , or are they designed to be used with the HD112 ? 
I am not too far away ( Isle of Wight ) so could be tempted .

Best wishes .

Martin .

Apologies for tardy reply. Have not checked this for a while. It can certainly be used stand-alone. No tweeter, so less highs (not a bad thing imho), but depends what you like. No crossover, so input is routed directly to the drive unit.