Why become a member? ×

1993 Limited Edition Ferrari Red Rickenbacker 4003 bass with black trim and original case. - *SOLD*
£2350
Wirral

Posted (edited)

Up for sale is my limited run Ferrari red Rickenbacker 4003 bass from 1993 with origonsl case. It plays and sounds great and has the bonus of a hipshot black bridge and I think these were made for just one year so it's very rare.

It is in great condition with no knocks or dings & virtually no fret wear so has clearly not been played much. There's no paint wear on the back of the neck, no headstock dings and the only signs of use are some buckle rash marks on the back and some very light surface lacquer cracks.

I swore I'd never let this go having sought one out for ages but an unforeseen bill means I have to let this one go. No trades unless its something under £500.

Bass is on the Wirral but happy to drive 50 miles or so for a meet up or to ship at the buyer's cost.

Thanks for looking and some better pics will be posted tmrw.

20240530_212024.jpg

Edited by vinorange
  • Like 2

• vinorange changed the title to SOLD. 1993 Limited Edition Ferrari Red Rickenbacker 4003 bass with black trim and original case.