Why become a member? ×

1975 Fender Precision for Sale

ujje1234

I am new to the forum but have been viewing for a long time.

I am offering my 1975 Sunburst Precision (Maple Fingerboard) for sale. Before I put it on e-bay I wondered if any any of you guys out there would be interested? I much prefer the active sound of my Stingray so the precision has been under my bed in a hard case for the last 5 years!

It is in good condition for its age.

In terms of price I'm probably looking for around £1200. They seem to be retailing at about £1700 - £2000+ in the west end!

My name is John and I live in Cranbrook in Kent - feel free to give me a call if you are interested and we can take it from there. Tel : 07968 714140. If anybody wants a demo or trial I'm more than happy to oblige!

Thanks for reading!

[quote name='ujje1234' post='493243' date='May 20 2009, 01:33 PM']I am new to the forum but have been viewing for a long time.

I am offering my 1975 Sunburst Precision (Maple Fingerboard) for sale. Before I put it on e-bay I wondered if any any of you guys out there would be interested? I much prefer the active sound of my Stingray so the precision has been under my bed in a hard case for the last 5 years!

It is in good condition for its age.

In terms of price I'm probably looking for around £1200. They seem to be retailing at about £1700 - £2000+ in the west end!

My name is John and I live in Cranbrook in Kent - feel free to give me a call if you are interested and we can take it from there. Tel : 07968 714140. If anybody wants a demo or trial I'm more than happy to oblige!

Thanks for reading![/quote]

Hi John and welcome ..
Pop up some pictures?
Ta

[quote name='OldGit' post='493246' date='May 20 2009, 01:34 PM']Hi John and welcome ..
Pop up some pictures?
Ta[/quote]

OK - I'm getting some pictures done tomorrow morning, (in preparation for e-bay) - give me your e-mail address and I'll send them straight through to you.

Ta!

John

[quote name='ujje1234' post='493257' date='May 20 2009, 01:41 PM']OK - I'm getting some pictures done tomorrow morning, (in preparation for e-bay) - give me your e-mail address and I'll send them straight through to you.

Ta!

John[/quote]

That's Ok ta, I'm sorted for now but if you want to sell it on here you'll do better with pictures...
or a link to a webshots gallery or somesuch