Why become a member? ×

Akai Headrush E2 For Sale

cLepto-bass

For Sale is my Akai Headrush delay/looper pedal.

Awesome pedal with both a great delay sound as well great fun to be had with the looping aspect of it too.
The pedal is mechanicaly sound and works as good as new but unfortunatley has picked up a couple of knocks, and has not got the original box or instruction's. However, I am more then happy to print off a copy of the instructions and send it in a suitable box.

As a result, i'll be looking for £65+p&p for it, I think this is still a great price all things considering because at the end of the day the pedal is truely inspiring and is in full working order.

Any questions, dont hesitate.

I can add photo's if anyone is to show any interest.

Cheers.

EDIT: I just realised that I could be a swayed into a trade for something. Not too sure what i'm looking for because i seem to be downsizing my pedals but if you have anything on offer let me know and I shall consider all.

Edited by uzzell

I could be interested in this - can you post some pics?

Mark

[quote name='uzzell' post='493540' date='May 20 2009, 06:09 PM']For Sale is my Akai Headrush delay/looper pedal.

Awesome pedal with both a great delay sound as well great fun to be had with the looping aspect of it too.
The pedal is mechanicaly sound and works as good as new but unfortunatley has picked up a couple of knocks, and has not got the original box or instruction's. However, I am more then happy to print off a copy of the instructions and send it in a suitable box.

As a result, i'll be looking for £65+p&p for it, I think this is still a great price all things considering because at the end of the day the pedal is truely inspiring and is in full working order.

Any questions, dont hesitate.

I can add photo's if anyone is to show any interest.

Cheers.

EDIT: I just realised that I could be a swayed into a trade for something. Not too sure what i'm looking for because i seem to be downsizing my pedals but if you have anything on offer let me know and I shall consider all.[/quote]