Why become a member? ×

EMG- 35P4 and 35J Pickup Set - Mint Condition *ON HOLD* - *SOLD*
£99
Leicestershire

Posted (edited)

I am selling this nice set of EMG- 35P4 and 35J pickups.

They are in mint condition and I bought them last summer for £160. 

I got them for my Spector NS-4, which I only played at home. 

The pickups are now stored safely in their original boxes in a pet and smoke free house.

UK shipping only (sorry!) and shipping costs are included.

From the EMG website:

https://www.emgpickups.com/bass/extended-series/35p4.html 

The EMG 35P4 is our P bass pickup in an Extended range housing with the treble magnet closer to the neck (like a Spector or Yamaha bass). The EMG 35P4 covers a wide sonic palette of classic and modern bass sounds. Because the 35P4 utilizes ceramic magnets coupled with short, squat coils, the tone has brilliant high-end articulation, warmth, and incredible low end punch.

Countless pros use this bass pickup because of its natural presence, superior dynamics, and low noise. For players who want a "Fender" P alignment - with the treble side closer to the bridge - we offer this pickup in "reverse". Utilizing EMG's solderless wiring, this pickup is easy to install at home.

IN THE BOX

PACKAGE INCLUDES EMG'S EXCLUSIVE SOLDERLESS INSTALL SYSTEM:

1 25K VOLUME POT
1 25K TONE POT
1 BATTERY BUS
1 STEREO OUTPUT JACK
1 PAIR MOUNTING SCREWS
1 PICKUP CABLE
2 CONNECT CABLES
1 OUTPUT CABLE
1 BATTERY CABLE

https://www.emgpickups.com/bass/extended-series/35j.html 

The EMG 35J is our original J pickup in a Extended series housing for 4 string bass. This pickup has its coil located in the back of the housing - closer to the bridge - which gives it sweeping harmonic overtones and punch. This quiet pickup has classic jazz bass characteristics with a broader tonal frequency range that adds dimensions and clarity.

EMG's design has a very low ratio of resistance to inductance, which increases the low end response, while the radiused ceramic bar magnet ensures the tone keeps a tight mid-range punch with a dynamic high end. This pickup uses a housing that is 3.5 inches (89mm) and comes with EMG's solderless wiring and controls.

IN THE BOX

PACKAGE INCLUDES EMG'S EXCLUSIVE SOLDERLESS INSTALL SYSTEM:

1 25K VOLUME POT
1 25K TONE POT
1 BATTERY BUS
1 STEREO OUTPUT JACK
1 PAIR MOUNTING SCREWS
1 PICKUP CABLE
2 CONNECT CABLES
1 OUTPUT CABLE
1 BATTERY CABLE

SpectorNS-4Natural_Headstock_EMG35P4and35J_II.thumb.jpg.d2293091e867309c489ee3cd2a650d5b.jpgSpectorNS-4Natural_Headstock_EMG35P4and35J.thumb.jpg.b9d297fc8873afe8fbdb306f08355d7a.jpg

Edited by Eldon Tyrell
  • Like 3

• Eldon Tyrell changed the title to EMG- 35P4 and 35J Pickup Set - Mint Condition *SOLD*