Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Allen Woody Rumblekat ***PRICE DROP - NOW £400 SHIPPED*** - *WITHDRAWN*
£420
Isle of Wight, UK

Posted (edited)

Here is my Epi Rumblekat in Wine Red, nearly new, only bought new back in March and gigged a handful of times. Short scale (30.5in), mahogany neck with rosewood board, chambered mahogany body, 2 x mini humbuckers (that apparently are in the same position as Paul McCartney’s famous Hofner bass), VVT controls, side-mounted jack. In superb condition, not a mark on it, unless you count the slightly scuffed bridge pin. Currently strung with Rotosound rounds but I have a set of used Ernie Ball flats that I will chuck in as well.

Located on the Isle of Wight, but can meet at any of our ferry ports (Portsmouth/Southampton/Lymington/Southsea). I have a box I can ship it in (will bubble wrap the hell out of it), will probably use Royal Mail as they seem to be the best of a bad bunch. £400 shipped.

IMG_2895.jpeg

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2763.jpeg

Edited by Grassie
Withdrawn from sale
  • Like 7

• Grassie changed the title to Epiphone Allen Woody Rumblekat ***PRICE DROP - NOW £400 SHIPPED***
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Johnnyguru said:

Thanks, 

interested but will have to see if you still have it in a couple of weeks, 40th wedding anniversary will have to come first🤣🤣🤣 

No problem, happy anniversary! 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2024 at 09:53, Grassie said:

No problem, happy anniversary! 😊

Well had a grand anniversary away and time to ponder my tip toe into bass.

It was a toss up between the rumbler and chowney swb1🤔

Have decided to go for the chowney, its a good price new condition and close to home.

Thought I should let you know my decision, thanks very much, hope you have a successful sale.

Cheers👍

• Like 3

• Grassie changed the title to WITHDRAWN - MODS PLEASE REMOVE Epiphone Allen Woody Rumblekat ***PRICE DROP - NOW £400 SHIPPED***