Why become a member? ×

Ibanez AGB205-DVS - 5 string Semi Acoustic - Now £300 - *SOLD*
£325
Yeovil BA21

Reduced to £300

The not to common AGB205 DVS* which is Ibanezes discontinued 5 string short scale semi acoustic bass, I believe they still do the 4 string, but the 5 strings are uncommon.

Good condition, semi acoustic with 2 pickups that look like humbuckers but I dont think they are. Quite bass heavy plugged in, not that loud unplugged but fine for jamming in the room plugged in which is what I got it for.

But I am not gigging this and tend to jam with headphones in the room now, so it is not getting used so time to move it on

Can be picked up from here, or can meet up within a 50 or so mile region of here, so Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Basingstoke areas. Not so keen on posting as I don't have a hard case for it and it is a bit.. well.. hollow

IMG_7909.jpeg

IMG_7915.jpeg

IMG_7912.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

IMG_7914 (1).jpeg

* which stands for deep violin and gold. Not sure how that matches, but there you go, ibanez letters are always a bit random.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

I played one of these in Mexico whilst on honeymoon (a few years ago now!). Tenuous I know, but there was a band at the bar in the hotel where we were staying and the bassist had one of these. I was intrigued so went to have a little nosey. It was a gorgeous thing and the neck is sublime, classic slim Ibanez profile. This is a bargain I reckon.

• Woodinblack changed the title to Ibanez AGB205-DVS - 5 string Semi Acoustic - Now £300
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Woodinblack changed the title to Ibanez AGB205-DVS - 5 string Semi Acoustic - Now £300 sold