Why become a member? ×

Zoom B6 MultiFX unit - AS NEW - BIG PRICE DROP TO £200 plus postage - *SOLD*
£250
Lowestoft

Posted (edited)

hi all... Zoom B6 for sale here - used twice, once at home and once on a gig last night. I used one sound all night and didn't change anything at all! So basically, it's pretty much as new - still have the protector on the screen. Comes with the original PSU and box for it, all manuals and original box and packaging. 

Reason for sale... honestly, I don't want to sell it. However, I have a new residency gig starting in a few weeks and when I went to see the setup, I have about enough room for my feet and my wedge (I use a QSC 12.2 and just use the B6 as a front end for tuning and basic sounds... I'm not really an FX guy and all I may use is a chorus and a synth bass for 80s moments...) so, no where near enough room for this so I need something smaller... a lot smaller! I know I will probably end up at the HX stomp or GT 1000 core (small footprint with functionality) so if someone is looking for a trade, we could discuss with cash your way....

So get a pretty much brand new B6 to you door for over £100 less than one from a shop. I have all the warranty information with the original retailer so if there were any problems in the future, I would be happy to help out.

Get in touch with any questions...

Carl.

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1495.jpeg

Edited by carlsim
  • Like 1

• carlsim changed the title to Zoom B6 MultiFX unit - AS NEW - BIG PRICE DROP TO £200 plus postage

Thanks guys… to be honest I really want to keep it and would be doing so if it didn’t have such a big footprint. Fine for general gigs but not suited for a new thing I have starting.

nightmare to be honest!!

• carlsim changed the title to Zoom B6 MultiFX unit - AS NEW - BIG PRICE DROP TO £200 plus postage sold