Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE : 450£ Swing Jazz Deluxe 5K
£450

6 hours ago, Terry M. said:

I checked and that's why I said it. No mention that the bass is with you. 

I felt it was a reasonable assumption; generally people say if the bass in question is, for instance, at home in Scotland but they’re working in Manchester as it helps guide the expectations of potential buyers about how readily the bass can be inspected and what options for handover exist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a saga! Korea, Norwich or Timbuktu...........We are all dying to know where this Bass is, just a simple location name could bring this nonsense to a conclusion!

• Thanks 1

Nice looking bass, but I can't find much about them online other than that they are made in Korea.

How old is it? Does it come with a gigbag? 🙂

1 hour ago, Gaucho 5 said:

There you go go, Norwich it is then👍

But is he, really, genuinely there ? Hmm … and is it the real bass shown or an elaborately crafted decoy. The real bass being in the outer Hebrides in an underground cave system 

just kidding … 

• Like 1

Unfortunately unless one of my Basses sell on here I'm not in a position to verify the whereabouts🙃 That said reading back through the transcript I believe he wants to ship it, so will we ever find out....... Gaucho News at Ten, somewhere in Norfolk????

47 minutes ago, Gaucho 5 said:

Unfortunately unless one of my Basses sell on here I'm not in a position to verify the whereabouts🙃 That said reading back through the transcript I believe he wants to ship it, so will we ever find out....... Gaucho News at Ten, somewhere in Norfolk????

True, but stating a location a few miles away can tempt the terminally GAS-addicted who have to buy same day they see and think “that’s only ten minutes drive away” and so aid the seller in doing their task more quickly

10 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

True, but stating a location a few miles away can tempt the terminally GAS-addicted who have to buy same day they see and think “that’s only ten minutes drive away” and so aid the seller in doing their task more quickly

I’m holidaying in Norfolk next, I could put out a search party 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Oldman said:

I’m holidaying in Norfolk next, I could put out a search party 🤷‍♂️

This is hardly the time for a party 🎉 

@jmsjabb is trying to sell a bass, dammit 

7 hours ago, Conan said:

Nice looking bass, but I can't find much about them online other than that they are made in Korea.

How old is it? Does it come with a gigbag? 🙂

Check your inbox