Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Schroeder 1212L 4ohm, 800w (Brilliant cab & loud!) - *SOLD*
£350
Plymouth

Posted (edited)

Bought this wonderful cab off @Mace recently and what a superb cab it is. Really opened my ears shall we say. I then bought a Barefaced cab which has wheels and overall easier for me to transport. I really like both these cabs a lot but only realistically need one. I could also do with reclaiming some real estate too so am putting this beauty up for grabs for what I paid for it. £350 gets you a 2x12, 4 ohm, 800watt Soundhouse…and worth every penny too!
Hope at mace doesn’t mind me referencing the Previous add. It’s better than mine 

IMG_7324.thumb.jpeg.da1b19d5dc82f0fc044486d1b05874fe.jpegIMG_7325.thumb.jpeg.d8433365bea7435b96c0cad755335268.jpegIMG_7323.thumb.jpeg.335af93f73563bdfc530a427ecb0cadc.jpeg

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Bassman666 said:

I used to have one of these and they move an unbelievable amount of air! Great cabs for a very good price 

Yep, me too. I used it with a Little Mark 2. One day I opened the volume all the way up just for one note, I was not popular with my assembled rehearsal chums :D . Great voicing on these cabs, they fit in the mix brilliantly.

• Like 1

• Raslee changed the title to Schroeder 1212L 4ohm, 800w (Brilliant cab & loud!)
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, songofthewind said:

What does this bugger weigh?

Pretty standard for a light 2x12 at 43lbs / 19.5kg. Whilst not quite as light as my Barefaced 2x12 it’s still a one hand carry.

Forgot to say in the add that it also comes with a Schroeder cover too 😊

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m all the way up in the North East - do you think this would be courier-able (if that’s a word!) Been after a 1 cab solution for every type of gig that’s pretty small - this ticks all the boxes and the Americans seem to rave about them, it’s just there’s no way I’d be able to collect it that’s all?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paddy777 said:

I’m all the way up in the North East - do you think this would be courier-able (if that’s a word!) Been after a 1 cab solution for every type of gig that’s pretty small - this ticks all the boxes and the Americans seem to rave about them, it’s just there’s no way I’d be able to collect it that’s all?

Courier is possible yes, wife is a master packer too. I estimate around  £30-40 extra. And yes this will tick those boxes with ease 😊

• Like 1

Loved my Schoeder 1212r was after another and if this had appeared a few days earlier I'd have bought it!

One hand carry, unlelievable amount of volume, sounds incredible and if you stick it on its end (as you should) the upward firing driver means you can hear yourself even on the most cramped stages.

• Like 1

• Raslee changed the title to FS/FT Schroeder 1212L 4ohm, 800w (Brilliant cab & loud!)
  • Raslee changed the title to SOLDSchroeder 1212L 4ohm, 800w (Brilliant cab & loud!)