Why become a member? ×

How to get synth sounds out of ampero ii stomp

Freddie B

Hello 

I would like to know if anyone has managed to get a bass synth sound out of the Ampero II stomp. I would like to to do some synthy stuff in the band I'm in. Thanks in advance ☺️ 

This video seems pretty good. He's getting some synthy sounds in there for sure and shows the interface while dialing it in

Edited by lidl e

I recently found on YouTube. Ian Anderson told how he got a bass synth sound. Granted he uses the helix stomp but this kinda makes sense. I'm gonna try this and see what I can get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddie B said:

I recently found on YouTube. Ian Anderson told how he got a bass synth sound. Granted he uses the helix stomp but this kinda makes sense. I'm gonna try this and see what I can get.

Ian Allison.

For a minute i thought the fella from Jethro Tull made a bass video!

Edited by lidl e

Posted (edited)

😄😄 lidl e. Ok here's another one for ya, not a video(well not yet lol)but a question. The A2S has bluetooth but it is for the controller. How can I use it for the actual unit? I saw the Andertons video for the stage and he had the app and he could do everything the editor can on the laptop. It would be cool to get it on my phone. I think I may have a synth sound. I went to some bands I like, like The Gap Band some MJ stuff, jump To It by Aretha Franklin(saw a video by a cat named Darrell Freeman) and tried to copy the sounds as close as possible.

Edited by Freddie B