Why become a member? ×

Fender American Pro I Precision Bass Olive Green - *SOLD*
£1000
Hemel Hempstead

For sale is my gorgeous olive green American Pro I P bass. These seem pretty rare these days, especially this colour, which I think is one of the best Fender have done in years!

I swapped out the stock pickups as I didn't get on with the way they were voiced differently, and installed an Aguilar AG4P60. I also swapped out the stock wiring for one of Kiogon's looms. Both of these things made the bass sound even better to my ears, however I will include the original parts with the sale.

Only one notable flaw, which is shown in the pictures; I have no idea how this happened! The small scratches you see on the back of the body are surface level only - I think they look worse in the light of the camera. Any other marks are just where it might need a polish!

The bass is light, weighing in at 3.9kg (8 1/2lbs) and is sold with a Fender hard case. Happy to ship at buyers expense, but prefer collection or reasonable meet up.

No trades on this, as I need to balance the books!

Happy to answer any questions!

Dave

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg

Edited by davebass66
  • Like 17

• davebass66 changed the title to Fender American Pro I Precision Bass Olive Green