Why become a member? ×

7 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 posted each *ONE SET LEFT!* - *SOLD*
£140
Liverpool

Hi everyone,

It's that time again! 

All seven sets of these strings have been used by me on tour with Rumours Of Fleetwood Mac over 2023/24, but are in very good condition, with plenty of mileage left in them for the used flats aficionados out there!

I generally change these when the top end really starts to roll off, which takes ages with Chromes, so these are probably perfectly played-in for those who lean towards traditional flatwound tones.

All sets are cut for regular Fender 4-string fitment, and have been taken off with care, with plenty of winds on the silk ends. String gauges for all sets are 50 - 70 - 85 - 105.

I would like £20 for each set, which includes UK mainland shipping/postage.

*EDIT- All sets now sold*

Thanks for looking,

Etienne

IMG_20240612_170042.thumb.jpg.440210a760c1f8944550095917091ccf.jpg

Edited by Etienne
Items all sold
  • Like 2

• Etienne changed the title to 7 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 posted each *Six sets left*
  • Etienne changed the title to 7 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 posted each *Two sets left*
  • Etienne changed the title to 7 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 posted each *ONE SET LEFT!*
  • Etienne changed the title to 7 x *USED* sets of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 posted each *SOLD*