Why become a member? ×

Basschat Bass Forum Members Music on Spotify - Add your music - just post your links below!

Excellent idea @Tim Chapple 

Here's our latest EP...if I had to choose I'd probably go with the title track, Butterflies, for the playlist.

Although it's not all myself playing bass (I feel like Bill Wyman sometimes 🤣) I'm particularly proud of Hundred Souls and someone on Facebook even commented on the bass line 😊.

Looking forward to listening to all the songs here.

• Like 1

On 02/08/2024 at 01:16, super al said:

Excellent idea @Tim Chapple 

Here's our latest EP...if I had to choose I'd probably go with the title track, Butterflies, for the playlist.

Although it's not all myself playing bass (I feel like Bill Wyman sometimes 🤣) I'm particularly proud of Hundred Souls and someone on Facebook even commented on the bass line 😊.

Looking forward to listening to all the songs here.

Track added to playlist!

• Thanks 1

Here's mine:

All the old Nancy Johnson/Who Killed Nancy Johnson? stuff has dropped off Spotify, but there's one track up on Soundcloud (Christmastime Has Come To Town), which I've posted below.  I may investigate putting them up again at some point.  The stuff lower down (96DB/Eddie Roxy/Lizard Sweets/Lutz) are all fairly current projects. 

Ninety Six Decibels:

Eddie Roxy & The Adjacent Kings (this is an old Ninety Six Decibels song):

Lutz:

Lizard Sweets:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NancyJohnson said:

Here's mine:

All the old Nancy Johnson/Who Killed Nancy Johnson? stuff has dropped off Spotify, but there's one track up on Soundcloud (Christmastime Has Come To Town), which I've posted below.  I may investigate putting them up again at some point.  The stuff lower down (96DB/Eddie Roxy/Lizard Sweets/Lutz) are all fairly current projects. 

Ninety Six Decibels:

Eddie Roxy & The Adjacent Kings (this is an old Ninety Six Decibels song):

Lutz:

Lizard Sweets:

Tracks added to the playlist!

• Like 1

Great idea this Basschat playlist. 

Here's The Dastardlys, one of the bands I'm in. We do Mod/Ska/Northern Soul covers as well as our own. 

Bizarrely, Journey has been getting airplay on the radio in America and Australia. 

I don't know if I've done the link right 

• Like 1

hi tim, can only repeat what others have said, a great idea, i started to do the same sort thing on recording site to compare mixes used on the same desk.

can i add this please, more hits gotta be a good thing 🙂

• Like 2

On 09/08/2024 at 21:19, Maude said:

Great idea this Basschat playlist. 

Here's The Dastardlys, one of the bands I'm in. We do Mod/Ska/Northern Soul covers as well as our own. 

Bizarrely, Journey has been getting airplay on the radio in America and Australia. 

I don't know if I've done the link right 

Added to Playlist - Good luck with it!

• Thanks 1

On 10/08/2024 at 13:20, funkgod said:

hi tim, can only repeat what others have said, a great idea, i started to do the same sort thing on recording site to compare mixes used on the same desk.

can i add this please, more hits gotta be a good thing 🙂

Added to playlist

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/08/2024 at 17:52, super al said:

I've enjoyed the songs I've heard so far 👍🏻

yea me too, loads of great ideas in loads of genres of music, some of which i would never listen to normally, so its a bit of a door opener as well as inspirational.

• Like 2

Earthbound AD (my current band - female-fronted, slightly proggy metal) - quite proud of this album, it turned out really well and I got to do some nice bass stuff: 

Evyltyde - female-fronted “classic” metal. Was in the band for about a year in 2015-2016. I didn’t play on any of this stuff though!

5th Man Down - band I was in about 20-odd years ago. Signed, toured, did Bloodstock, etc. I think the material still stands up!

• Like 1

On 13/09/2024 at 02:25, Russ said:

Earthbound AD (my current band - female-fronted, slightly proggy metal) - quite proud of this album, it turned out really well and I got to do some nice bass stuff: 

Evyltyde - female-fronted “classic” metal. Was in the band for about a year in 2015-2016. I didn’t play on any of this stuff though!

5th Man Down - band I was in about 20-odd years ago. Signed, toured, did Bloodstock, etc. I think the material still stands up!

Eartbound AD track added! - good luck with the album!