Why become a member? ×

Radial Tonebone Bassbone preamp / DI - boxed with PSU and in VGC - £160 plus postage
£160
Lowestoft

carlsim

IMG_1604.thumb.jpeg.dc62676404562c2ba5a3cd59a04c1d2a.jpeg

Selling my Radial Bassbone preamp /DI. I got this off ebay recently, works great, sounds amazing but I had my heart set on an EBS Microbass 3 and one has just come my way so off this one will go. Comes boxed with all literature and the official 15v Radial supply.

Radial stuff is top notch and build quality is excellent. 2 channels for input, FX loop (unusual for this type of pedal), boost switch which is assignable, 3 band EQ etc. Have a good look at reviews online and demos. It's an amazing bit of kit and new v2 ones are over £400 new.

Price is what I paid on eBay - £160 plus postage. 

IMG_1605.jpeg

IMG_1606.jpeg

IMG_1607.jpeg

Edited by carlsim

• carlsim changed the title to Radial Tonebone Bassbone preamp / DI - boxed with PSU and in VGC - NEED A QUICK SALE - £150 POSTED ANYONE?
  • carlsim changed the title to Radial Tonebone Bassbone preamp / DI - boxed with PSU and in VGC - NEED A QUICK SALE - £150 plus postage
  • Sibob unlocked this topic
On 20/06/2024 at 09:41, warwickhunt said:

I use one of these as my preamp to PA/IEM and it is an excellent bit of kit.  It solved the problem of signal loss to effects pedals when you assign the boost to the loop. 

GLWTS

It is great, and suits my needs and I’m really in two minds! If it doesn’t sell or what I’m after  goes, I won’t be too fussed!!

• carlsim changed the title to Radial Tonebone Bassbone preamp / DI - boxed with PSU and in VGC - £160 plus postage