Why become a member? ×

Selling stuff

46 minutes ago, Jack said:

See? The markets not slow, the prices are high. Guarantee that if I put a Wal up for £20 it'd be gone in minutes. 

There’s a fair price and an idiotic one!

The rule of the internet is: if it appears too good to be true, it probably is. (I say this as someone who was recently contacted by the Police and accused of handling stolen goods!)

Going off on a tangent slightly too, I’ve just picked up a Classic Vibe (Chinese) P and it’s as good as anything 3 times the price, mebbe there’s just no need to spend large amounts of money anymore? Have Chinese/Indonesia guitars just shot up in quality? I’ve just sold an early series 2000 status for what I think is a lot of money! And seriously……..they ain’t that good and I’m sorry but in what world is a Wal worth £8k+ ???

I think the likes of sire/sterling ect  have made a lot of manufacturers pick there game up ..not sure I’d want to take a wal in some of the places I have to gig ..I very rarely spend more than £500.00 on a bass now ..

On 21/06/2024 at 21:15, patrikmarky said:

Yep ..I put my gk amp on there today ..literally sold in an hour 👍…it did go for a better price than I’d advertised on here ..but with the fees it’s what I would have let it go to another bass chatter..just feels better selling on here 🤟

And I’m now getting it returned to me at my cost because it doesn’t sound like the same model he tried in andertons ..and the standby light stays on for about 10 seconds after you’ve switched it off ..even though it’s stated on the GK site this is supposed to happen …🤔🤔..now hating eBay again 😡🤣

28 minutes ago, patrikmarky said:

And I’m now getting it returned to me at my cost because it doesn’t sound like the same model he tried in andertons ..and the standby light stays on for about 10 seconds after you’ve switched it off ..even though it’s stated on the GK site this is supposed to happen …🤔🤔..now hating eBay again 😡🤣

And you’re accepting the return?!?!🤦

Posted (edited)

I will except..I know it will drag on if I dont ..they hold the money until it’s sorted …it’s that grey area ..obviously a business would legally have to except the return..and I may even keep it now ..I won’t be paying his postage though ..and an edit to this “it is *ucked ..now on its way back to andertons for repair ..really confused 🫤 

Edited by patrikmarky