Why become a member? ×

Barefaced One10 £350 - *SOLD*
£700
Barnet

(One cab has already gone, one remaining, priced at £350)

My Barefaced One10 cabinet is up for sale.  It has never been gigged.  It was used at a rehearsal once but since then has been used, or rather left to gather dust, at home.  The cab comes with a Roqsolid cover.  

As you can see from the photos,It is in excellent condition, with no Tolex peel.  It was bought at the Bass Gallery in 2020 or 21, I think, which was after Alex had worked out how to stop the Tolex peeling off his cabs.

I live in Barnet, very close to the A1 and the M25, so an easy drive for many in the South east.   I could meet someone as long as its not too far from Barnet but I would rather you came here and played through them before buying.

I'm not keen on delivering this via a courier but the first cabinet has been sold that way and I do have enough packaging and bubble wrap to post the remaining cab, if the buyer pays for the delivery and understands the risk will be theirs.

IMG_1180 2.jpeg

IMG_1181.jpeg

IMG_1182.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1193.jpeg

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1184.jpeg

Edited by BillyBass
  • Like 7

Hi,  I would like to buy one of the cabs, I live in Belfast, but would have no problem arranging collection by Royal mail (Parcelforce).  I can arrange that so as they would pick up on a day that suited and would arrive with labels so all you would have to do is to package the cab and confirm dimensions and weight of the parcel

• BillyBass changed the title to Barefaced One10 £350
  • 1 month later...
  • BillyBass changed the title to Barefaced One10 £350 *SOLD*