Why become a member? ×

Little Mark carry bag

I have been looking around for a padded bag or case to put my little mark Black line 250 in.

There is an official markbass one that goes for about £60. But a lot of places don't have it in stock. 

Has anybody got any suggestions for something that will do the job?

I have my LM2 and LM800 in Gator G-MultiFX-1110 bags, which are about £25. They're a snug but just about perfect fit, and I think your 250 is the same size chassis. They're not live-in bags like some of the official ones, though.

I've got a little Gator mixer bag:

https://gatorco.com/product/12-x-12-x-5-5-mixergear-bag-g-mixerbag-1212/

There's enough room for a MB head and a few cables. It's pretty good but I think I'd look at the laptop bag that Tim has suggested now - if for no other reason than it's got separate compartments to keep cables away from scratching the amp.

BTW - the official bag is actually a bit crap. While it has nice things like front and rear covers that can be unzipped so the amp never has to come out of the bag, there are massive holes in the sides of the bag to line up with the amp cooling vents.

So if you have to carry it in the rain, all the water is still getting in. If only they had put velcro flaps on those bits.

This is what I got for my Warwick iPro, real leather and just £13.99.

This would be too small for your Little Mark Black line 250 but they do have similar larger bags for a fraction of the price you would have to pay for a bag with their name on it.

Bag.jpg

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 1