Why become a member? ×

New Source Audio pedal - ARTIFAKT Lo-fi Elements

Quatschmacher

Posted (edited)

Looks like we cross posted as I just posted the same. (I know what it is as I’ve been beta testing it for months now but don’t want (and am not allowed) to spoil the surprise.)

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

I'd assumed it was going to be some sort of guitar preamp... but if it's got one of your presets on then maybe not... 🤔

I'm guessing either:

Aftershock v2

Stand alone octaver

Literally can't think of ANY ground they haven't already covered with existing pedals!

Posted (edited)

All I can say for the moment is don’t judge a book by its cover; it covers much more territory than what its name might otherwise suggest. Oh and it’s FUN!

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

Dual foot switch’s, eq like three knob BMT? control. Some kind of amp sim/cabIR thing?

I don’t think they’ve done this before and it’s in line with a lot of the moves of a ‘live rig’ in a box. 

• Sibob changed the title to New Source Audio pedal
50 minutes ago, krispn said:

Dual foot switch’s, eq like three knob BMT? control. Some kind of amp sim/cabIR thing?

I don’t think they’ve done this before and it’s in line with a lot of the moves of a ‘live rig’ in a box. 

Your assertion that they haven’t done amp/cab IR is correct.

1 hour ago, krispn said:

That's a really good shout!  Although is there not potential for it to stunt sales of the Zio bass they recently released?

Posted (edited)
On 21/06/2024 at 09:09, GisserD said:

do we know the price? maybe its a tallent boost?

My guess is £249-299 but I don’t know. Definitely not a talent boost though.

EDIT - actual price £349.

Edited by Quatschmacher

IR would be disappointing to me as i have that covered. I bet their implementation would be great though.

Actually i have everything covered and wont need whatever it is, but I'm still interested!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, lidl e said:

IR would be disappointing to me as i have that covered. I bet their implementation would be great though.

Actually i have everything covered and wont need whatever it is, but I'm still interested!

Yeah, that’s what I thought too until this came along. It has already replaced a staple from my “board”. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Yeah, that’s what I thought too until this came along. It has already replaced a staple from my “board”. 

Well that’s given it away :D

• Haha 1