Why become a member? ×

New Source Audio pedal - ARTIFAKT Lo-fi Elements

Quatschmacher

Can you no longer burn spectrum patches to C4?

Doesn't seem to work in new editor.

Edit: you can drag and save but not burn directly.

Edited by lidl e

@Quatschmacher question for you … other than “low fi” what kinda character does the reverb on the artifakt have? I think often the best reverbs for bass are a bit different than on guitar- so some of the popular bass reverbs aren’t massively high res. It looks like it’s got ability to cut the lows?

7 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

@Quatschmacher question for you … other than “low fi” what kinda character does the reverb on the artifakt have? I think often the best reverbs for bass are a bit different than on guitar- so some of the popular bass reverbs aren’t massively high res. It looks like it’s got ability to cut the lows?

Yes, the feedback path has highpass filtering. The reverb is only lofi if you want it to be. 

10 minutes ago, lidl e said:

Can you no longer burn spectrum patches to C4?

Doesn't seem to work in new editor.

Edit: you can drag and save but not burn directly.

There’s always been a weird issue here on previous versions of Neuro. 

You need to search for C4 patches with the “compatible presets” box checked to show the Spectrum ones that can be written to C4. 

3 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Anyone else get a Trojan virus warning when downloading 3.0.18 on windows 10?

I did. I mentioned it on the other site to your man.

I had to add an exclusion to windows defender on my download folder to be able to keep it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kyndainverse said:

This pedal is seriously challenging my three rules of pedal purchases. 1) Simple, 2) 2nd hand, 3)£100 max (used to be £50 max).
I love the aftershock but I've never delved into the Neuro editor.

It is actually pretty simple if using the onboard controls. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Quatschmacher said:

That guy is one of the beta tester team. 

It’s really good unpacking it - I’m fairly sure in most cases no one ever wants to hear hum, scratches and cable cut outs through their bass rig or the venue subs* - but there’s lots and lots of fun stuff in there that will work lovely on bass

*yes this is probably small minded of me, and the next person will come in saying how they intentionally hold their mobile phone over the pickups while jiggling a loose Jack as the centrepiece of the bridge, or alternatively I’ll find out I’ve just not found that jazz sub genre … 

14 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

*yes this is probably small minded of me, and the next person will come in saying how they intentionally hold their mobile phone over the pickups while jiggling a loose Jack as the centrepiece of the bridge, or alternatively I’ll find out I’ve just not found that jazz sub genre … 

Funny you should say that.....

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...