Why become a member? ×

Fender American Elite Jazz - Ebony fretboard, Hipshot bridge
£1500
London

Bassy

Now £1,300. Sale only, sorry no trades.

Fender American Elite Jazz Bass with a Hipshot A Fender fit, string-through bridge. Fantastic slim neck, with ebony fretboard and pearl blocks. The ebony fretboard models were only made for a limited time and are collectable. The Hipshot bridge is a direct replacement for the Fender bridge, no need for any new holes.

The bass is in excellent condition, a few swirls on the scratchplate and a 3mm indentation on the neck that is too shallow to show in a photo.

Comes with original hard case with docs and tools, The case is unused so excellent condition.

Collection preferred in Finchley, North London, or I can meet at London train stations.

20240914_161251.jpg

20240914_161222.jpg

20240914_161151.jpg

20240914_161135.jpg

Edited by Bassy
  • Like 7

Thanks, yes it is a superb bass. I'm only selling because I'm play p basses now as they suit my band better, so both my jazzes have been sitting in their cases for a year.

My 5 string is on sale here as well -

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bassy changed the title to Fender American Elite Jazz - Ebony fretboard, Hipshot bridge