Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Plethora X5 TonePrint Pedalboard - Now just £240 including UK P&P.
£250
Brighton

SamIAm

For sale is my Plethora X5 in excellent condition, available at a crazy massive saving from their new price of around £420!

IMG_20240623_135807344-EDIT.thumb.jpg.1cee377b155950b5b049382d8709eb0b.jpg

This was bought here on BC to act as the backbone of a physical pedals board I was experimenting with; I've now gone down the HX Stomp route so I'm moving this on; listed at a low price as I have my eye on some accessories to mod my bass.

IMG_20240623_135836631-EDIT.thumb.jpg.99f5108f3905fc487b0b97d69e08c88d.jpg

IMG_20240623_140038036-EDIT.thumb.jpg.85088d46137d233f2829371c7d23261d.jpg

IMG_20240623_140119766-EDIT.thumb.jpg.19e7e8b2d0952e5ccf3800025beeb5bf.jpg

Internet blurb ...

The Plethora X5 isn’t just you run-of-the-mill multi-FX. Select five legendary pedals and order your signal chain in any way you want. Store up to 127 custom boards for quick recall at the flick of a switch.  There’s an almost endless number of combinations to explore, with the likes of the Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb, Flashback 2 Delay, Sub 'N' Up Octaver, Brainwaves Pitch Shifter, Corona Chorus, and Vortex Flanger at your disposal. Need a utility board? Tighten up your tone using the Sentry Noise Gate, Hypergravity Compressor and built-in chromatic UniTune tuner.  Incorporate other physical pedals using the FX Send/Return jacks which can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain and do not consume an FX slot.

Altering your sound on the fly is easy thanks to a simple three-dial layout for each pedal, MASH pressure-sensitive expression footswitches, MIDI ports and an external expression pedal input. The Plethora X5 saves as you go, so you’ll never forget that awesome sound you discovered.

Building a pedalboard amp setup? The Plethora X5 slots in seamlessly next to your preamp pedal and makes life easy when plugging in direct to a PA system or audio interface. The global speaker cab simulation is modelled after a classic British voicing for clear, crisp tone. Stereo outs are also on hand for those grand ambient soundscapes.

Sculpt awesome effect tones from your sofa! Connect via Bluetooth to the free TonePrint app and arrange your pedalboard, change parameters and dive into all your sounds from your phone — just the way you like it.

From TC Electronics ...

• Highly-flexible TonePrint pedalboard with simple, intuitive controls and 5 MASH footswitches
  • Select and load your favorite TonePrint FX including all TonePrint pedals
  • MASH technology turns all 5 footswitches into expression controllers
  • Free TonePrint app lets you instantly beam signature artist tones into your pedal
  • Build unlimited custom pedalboards with any combination of TonePrint pedals
  • Customizable FX, signal chain routing and much more
  • TonePrint App lets you design custom effects using your mobile device via cable-free connection
  • Built-in FX loop for inserting other pedals or connecting with your amp using 4-cable method

Hook tape on bottom (Can be removed as the original rubber feet are still in place); supplied with UK plug PSU, manual and original box; unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware (1.4.3).

£250 package securely and tracked delivery in UK.

Edited by SamIAm
  • Like 1

• SamIAm changed the title to TC Electronic Plethora X5 TonePrint Pedalboard - Now just £240 including UK P&P.
  • 3 weeks later...