Why become a member? ×

Zoom MS-70CDR / MS-60B MultiStomp - Ex.Cond. - £50 to your door!! - *SOLD*
£58
Lowestoft

carlsim

IMG_1722.thumb.jpeg.66c9d2f659d970940c46e1b7feb4776f.jpegZoom MS-70CDR currently flashed and running as a MS-60B. In excellent condition for £58 posted to your door.

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago on here and it does everything I want apart from one thing. As it's designed around a single stomp box, it isn't easy to stomp up and down through patches which I what I really need to do so I need to rethink. 

I can easily re-flash it back to a MS-70CDR (all done via zoom effect manager) but I preferred the bass effects more from the 60B rather than just the mod effects on the 70CDR. The wonderful thing is you can run it as a 70CDR and add the bass effects as well! Dood does a great review of the 60B here: https://youtu.be/r2AG3n8KVzA

I think I just need something like a line 6 M5 which will enable me to go up and down patches. I don't need anything too complicated and I know I will miss the ability to build my own effects chains but needs must. No box or anything but it will be well packed. I'm just after my outlay back. Price includes postage.

I have added a video to show it is currently running 60B software, but as I say, it can easily be changed back.

Edited by carlsim
  • Like 1

• carlsim changed the title to Zoom MS-70CDR / MS-60B MultiStomp - Ex.Cond. - £50 to your door!! Sold