Why become a member? ×

Who’s Next 50th Anniversary Box * £95 ONLY
£120
Bournemouth

Now £110 …. LAST PRICE £95

I wrote a review of this box for Record Collector late last year, having listened to it on a stream. Universal Records declined to send me a copy when it was manufactured, which was very annoying, but I managed to get one reasonably priced in Amazon France’s Black Friday sale.

It has sat perfect and unopened in its shrinkwrap since arriving, but I realise I am just too busy to give it the attention it richly deserves. So I am happy to pass on my price saving to someone who will appreciate it.

Below is a link to an unboxing video, but I am happy to forward my detailed rave review if you so desire. I even have an audio file of my interview with Pete Townshend, who seemed oblivious to the fact the Box Set was listed at £250😂. For peace of mind I will also send pics of my set: below is obviously a posed pic to illustrate the contents.

So…10CDs and a BluRay, plus a graphic novel - it’s all there in the shrinkwrapping for you to enjoy!

https://images.app.goo.gl/aEfHuVyiM857uYYc7

IMG_0875.jpeg.e0ea25e3eb4150a18a39275cf8ec2bb0.jpeg

Edited by Mickeyboro

• Mickeyboro changed the title to Who’s Next 50th Anniversary Box Set * PRICEDROP £110*
  • Mickeyboro changed the title to Who’s Next 50th Anniversary Box * £95 ONLY