1. 1. Choose your top three entries...

• Dad3353
    • xgsjx
    • Leonard Smalls
    • Lurksalot
    • upside downer
    • AndyTravis

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/24 at 23:01

After another close run vote @xgsjx got the win with a great piece for the May challenge.

So the Inspiration for the month of June came in the form of his own photo as he explains below..

"I took it from the necropolis in Glasgow a couple of months back. I think it’s a good mix of lots going on as well as being quite tranquil." 

image.png.ca93191fd264c02e6a3ece594d2334fd.png

And a fine set of entries thus followed.

Please vote for your favourite  3   entries and Voting will close at midnight on 30th June 

1   @Dad3353  The City awakes from its torpor, seemingly unaware or the approaching menace. Just across the horizon, gathering pace, intent on who knows what unspeakable havoc and destruction. Where is It from..? Why now..? What to do to ward off the inevitable..? Once Seen, It can never be Unseen. The City awakes...

@xgsjx    The city is calling me deep into it.  A city of beautiful places & faces, I'm always thinking of you.

@Leonard Smalls    Two Jakeys sitting on a bench in the cemetery sharing a bottle of Bucky, one lights up a fat one...

4  Lurksalot     The last time I went to Glasgow I took the train. It was on a weekend away with a bunch of lads from the Round Table. We had a great night out and gathered for breakfast in the morning. The TV's all around the hotel reception and bars were all showing the latest BBC news which was a derailment on the west coast mainline. After a couple of minutes, it became clear that we were on the previous train through Grayrigg and could easily have been in the mangled wreckage of the incident. Very sobering at the time, and then again, when it was the replacement bus service from Carlisle to Preston on the way back.

5 @upside downer    Is the city just waking up to face the rigours of the day or is the night approaching with all its alluring features? It matters not; everyday, the good folk of the city are making life-changing decisions, for better or worse.

@AndyTravis   Just managed it… 

Okey Dokey there we have it , a fine selection of original tracks which I know I will find awkward to split, production seems up a notch as well this month , fair play to you. 

Please vote for your favourite 3 

Voting will close  at Midnight on 30th june 

Good luck all 

• Thanks 2

Just had a listen through this month’s selection. Top notch indeed. I thought I had a good track too, but these are fantastic!

gonna have to have another couple of listens before choosing.

Tough choices indeed. 😎

• Like 2