Why become a member? ×

Jad Freer Capo - Multiple Preamp / DI / Saturator - For Sale - *SOLD*
£410
Belfast

For Sale is my Jad Freer Capo pedal.

An absolutely fantastic pedal, that has been the centerpiece of my live pedalboard(s) since I got it at the end of 2022.

It is in perfect working order, and in wonderful aesthetic condition, save the velcro on the bottom.

Price is £410 including p&p within the UK - please contact me for delivery further afield.

Pickup in Belfast is also welcome.

The pedal is incredibly versatile and can be everything from a nice clean, and transparent DI, through to a vibe-y, characterful preamp, lending some very tasty eq and saturation.

Loads of fantastic video and audio demos out there.

Please contact t me if you have any questions.

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

Edited by pilotbicycles
Adding Pictures
  • Like 2

Just bought one of these (for £50 more may I add!! 😢🤣) and I wouldn’t usually comment but they are absolutely everything people say they are - it’s an unbelievably great sounding preamp, and things like the 2 x FX loops - 1 before the preamp and 1 after is such good design and has so many practical applications in the real world (i.e. Modulation such as chorus/octave/envelope filter before the preamp but then you can run your compressor at the end of your chain or stick a HPF right at the end of your chain, without having to get extra DI’s and add another pedal/box in to do it!) I haven’t stopped messing about with it and testing different things since I got it, if you’re thinking about getting one but you’re not sure - it’s really good and absolutely worth the money 

• Like 2

Yeah - the versatility of setup is hugely useful. 
The Pre and Post DI's, and the fx loops are all super helpful with routing flexibility and options.

One of those devices that allows most questions and problems to be met with a yes, which is always a great thing.

• Like 1

• pilotbicycles changed the title to Jad Freer Capo - Multiple Preamp / DI / Saturator - SOLD