Why become a member? ×

Jazz body with white scratchplate, two pickup covers and all mounting screws - price drop, now £80.00
£95
South Essex nr M25

For the builders out there..

Here's a jazz body I bought from this parish some years ago, since it came to me I've been too busy to follow through and now it's now time to let it go

I purchased it as a painted Alder body as seen here, it comes with the scratchplate, two pickup covers and all mounting screws as you see in the pictures. I'm keeping the straplocks now

Now £85.00 collected (which is less than I paid for it), happy to discuss couriers

Thanks all

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

Edited by essexbasscat
  • Like 1

Any idea what brand of bass this body came from? Can you pls let me have the dimensions of the neck pocket (overall length, depth, and width at heel end) and the weight (an accurate weight in grammes if poss). Also, does it have a standard BBOT bridge under the cover? Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the delay in replying. The body was originally advertised as being an unpainted / unfitted blank, I can't remember the name of the maker. It doesn't come with a bridge

Weight including fitments = 5.4lb 

Body thickness = 42.68mm or 1' 11/16"

Depth of neck pocket from top = 14.44mm or 1' 11/16"

Width of neck pocket = 63.38mm or 2' 1/2"

Length of top rebate of pocket to end of straight edge = 96.62mm or 3' 51/64"

Length of rebate of pocket to apex of neck circumference (the curve of end of neck) = 99.51mm or 3' 59/64"

Edited by essexbasscat

Ah ! top man. I searched for the original listing but couldn't find it, thanks for coming in here Ryan with confirmation of the body's history. Also good to know I remembered it correctly, the dementia hasn't got hold of me yet....

• Haha 1

• essexbasscat changed the title to Jazz body with scratchplate, covers and straplocks - price drop to £85.00
  • essexbasscat changed the title to Jazz body with white scratchplate, two pickup covers and two straplocks & all mounting screws - price drop to £85.00
  • essexbasscat changed the title to Jazz body with white scratchplate, two pickup covers and all mounting screws - price drop, now £80.00