Why become a member? ×

Zoom B3 plus volume pedal in VGC - *SOLD*
£90
Lowestoft

carlsim

Zoom B3 in VGC, boxed with non standard PSU and box. 
I will include a volume pedal in the price to use with the B3 for expression. In the desktop software it can be assigned to different controls. Knock off £5 if you don’t need the volume pedal.

I picked this up recently to try out as I already have an MS-60B and wasn’t sure if I would prefer the B3 but I think I am going to stick with the 60B just for a bit of Chorus and octave… I already have a Bassbone as a front end so I don’t need all the amp sims etc. 

It’s in perfect working order, a couple of marks on the rear panel, that’s it.

the PSU isn’t a zoom one but does work fine with the unit.

postage is fine, should be about £7.50 to post via Royal Mail tracked and insured next day delivery.

IMG_1751.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

IMG_1754.jpeg

Edited by carlsim
  • Like 1

• carlsim changed the title to Zoom B3 plus volume pedal in VGC - £80 plus postage
8 hours ago, RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE said:

A steal at this price , with an expression pedal as well ! Won't be around for long . Glwts 

Yeah I’m quite surprised someone hasn’t jumped on this, considering the functionality it offers for £80… to be honest I bought it on a whim but with the Radial bassbone I have and the 70cdr, it’s a bit redundant…. I guess I was just curious if it would offer me something extra…

• carlsim changed the title to Zoom B3 plus volume pedal in VGC sold