Why become a member? ×

MIJ Squier Jazz Bass for sale
£340
Manchester

Paul C

MIJ Squire Jazz Bass. Serial number starting K0. Bought from a forum member in the last couple of years. 

Lovely aged Olympic White finish. Some natural mojo/chipping of the finish at one end where it looks like one of the  previous owners put it down a bit clumsily. Tried to show this in the final picture. 

Previous owner informed me he changed the pickup's to Toneriders.

I changed the tuners to hipshots as the original ones were no longer holding their tuning. I updated the pick guard to a black one but it also comes with original tort one. I also added the string retainer to fix buzzing on the A string. All good now. I can chuck in the original black pick up covers if preferred. 

Strings are Daddario chromes regular scale. 

Weight 4.3 kilos. 

Ideally collection from South Manchester but I can do neck off shipping if buyer arranges and is happy to cover cost and risk. Please message direct to sort shipping if you need to. 

No trade offers thx. 

IMG_20240524_102526.jpg

IMG_20240524_102548.jpg

IMG_20240524_102556.jpg

IMG_20240524_102621.jpg

Edited by Paul C
  • Like 7

43 minutes ago, Paul C said:

Thanks @Burns-bass. The chap who sold it to me did a very fair price too 👍 so trying to keep it reasonable. 

Yes, that’s how it should be. On reflection my price is too high as well so I’ve made mine the same as yours. Not trying to hijack this; I wish you the best of luck.

• 1 month later...
  • Paul C changed the title to MIJ Squier Jazz Bass for sale