Why become a member? ×

Drawmer classic DL221 stereo rackmount compressor / limiter - sold as a pair ideally..
£175
Stoke on Trent

These have been part of the studio since 2021 and whilst they have been spot on, I've recently replaced them with a pair of TL Audio 5021 valve units.

Ideally, I'd like to sell them as a pair if possible but can split if needs be - £175 or the pair or £95 each.

They have clearly had a life before they came to me and whilst they're not battered, both have some marks (check the pics) although none of this affects their performance. The I/O is exclusively on jack sockets - no XLR option on these examples. 

1719096751301.thumb.jpg.d54e45330241731356aebcf2d8e3a9d6.jpg

I don't think there's a great deal else to say about them oher than I've marked the price quite a bit cheaper than current offerings on eBay - some are wanting twice as much.

1719096751308.thumb.jpg.53b7a5723a9ab14af716c17307e19881.jpg

I'm happy to demo the units at Synkronize Music Group - Hanley, Stoke on Trent where you're also welcome to collect. I'm also willing to post them within the UK for an additional £20.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...