Why become a member? ×

Danelectro Nifty Seventy (Modded) 15W combo Now £60
£75
Ashill

Posted (edited)

Don't actually see many of these. Part of the range that Danelectro brought out a fair while ago. (The Dirty thirty, Nifty fifty and Nifty seventy)

First two being guitar combos, this being the bass combo although, most people play guitar through these.

My Taylor acoustic and Thinline Tele both sound fab through this and I regularly gigged with it  in a Jazzy duo I was in back in France.  However, it's actually a bass combo

and was great for learning stuff or small intimate cafe' gigs. (Actually handles a low B really well)

This has had a little mod on it but is reversible.  The headphone socket hole has been used for a line-out (female 1/4 mono jack) as I wanted to stick it into the P.A without using a mic.

Only found a couple for sale at silly money, both in the States. (Reverb

It's a really cool looking little amp that handles bass, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and on one occasion, a lap steel.

Got a few little age related scrapes but nothing serious.

NOW £60

IMG_20240702_175258.jpg

IMG_20240702_175308.jpg

IMG_20240702_175321.jpg

IMG_20240702_175326.jpg

IMG_20240702_175332.jpg

IMG_20240702_175340.jpg

Edited by leschirons
  • Like 3

• leschirons changed the title to Danelectro Nifty Seventy (Modded) 15W combo Now £60