Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz. Custom Shop '64, Blue Sparkle. FT / FS **NO LONGER AVAILABLE **
£2700
South East UK

Posted (edited)

No longer available 

Beautiful Custom Shop blue sparkle relic. I’m really on the fence about shifting this, the main reason being that having owned it from new in 2019, I still favour the sound of a Precision, which is what I’d like to trade for. That said, this is a fantastic Jazz bass and I’ll happily hang onto it if I’m not tempted away.

I wasn’t particularly looking for a relic but I tried lots of Jazz’s and this was head and shoulders above the rest. The blue sparkle is an early 60’s custom finish not seen on many Fender bass’s and looks great under stage lighting. The bass is in excellent (relic) condition with no “new” dings.

I would sell but definitely will prefer to straight trade for a similar value CS or high-end Fender Precision. Mainly looking for but not limited to:

Custom Shop

4 string

Poss 70’s Precision

Poss AVRI with cash adjustment my way

The YT video is a good demo of this actual bass in the shop, that I didn’t actually see until after I bought it!

I’m located in the south east and am prepared to travel / meet. I dont want to courier this or another high-end bass my way.

Edited by NAS Bass
No longer available
  • Like 10

• NAS Bass changed the title to Fender Jazz. Custom Shop '64, Blue Sparkle. FT / FS **NO LONGER AVAILABLE **