Why become a member? ×

Markbass Marcus Limited Gold Line 800 amp head. - *WITHDRAWN*
£475
BB22SH

Posted (edited)

Here’s my Markbass Marcus Gold Line Limited 800 in it’s ‘live’ in’ MB carry case. A great versatile and powerful amp. RMS 800w @ 4 Ohm and 500w @ 8 Ohm. Good condition, everything works as it should. There’s some Velcro on it in the photos which I will remove 😁

Up for sale through no fault of its own. I’ve gone back to a two stack setup and so I’m looking at ways to simplify my set up so I only need to carry one amp and one cab. The ShuttleMax 9.2 / 12.2 etc seem to tick all the boxes. Please let me know if you have something similar you wish to trade though.

Official Markbass blurb

https://www.markbass.it/product/marcus-limited-800/

Collection and trial from Blackburn Lancs, possible meet depending on distance and timing. Happy to discuss postage.

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, hemdee666 said:

I believe The Swing has a Shuttlemax 9.2 for sale… Excuse me if I’m wrong. Grtz, Marc. 

He does indeed but unfortunately and sadly he doesn't need another amp. Alas I need to sell or trade for another. Thanks for the heads up though :)

38 minutes ago, Fretless Fiend said:

Hi
Love this Amp. Would you accept £450 and use the £25 saved for shipping. It’s a long way from Ross on Wye to Blackburn and back…….

Cheers 

Andy

PM’d

• itsmedunc changed the title to Withdrawn. Markbass Marcus Limited Gold Line 800 amp head.