Why become a member? ×

Missing ad in the Marketplace?

I've had an advert in "Accessories & Other Musically Related Items For Sale" since April 24th, I bump it regularly and the last time I bumped it was on Wednesday at 11.35am, but the only way I can actually find my ad is by doing a search, it is not showing up in any of the pages in "Accessories & Other Musically Related Items For Sale", I've even looked as far as page ten, has anyone else experienced this problem?

I have tried searching on other devices and it's nowhere to be seen on any of them.

12 hours ago, thebrig said:

I've had an advert in "Accessories & Other Musically Related Items For Sale" since April 24th, I bump it regularly and the last time I bumped it was on Wednesday at 11.35am, but the only way I can actually find my ad is by doing a search, it is not showing up in any of the pages in "Accessories & Other Musically Related Items For Sale", I've even looked as far as page ten, has anyone else experienced this problem?

I have tried searching on other devices and it's nowhere to be seen on any of them.

Have you looked it up in your “content started”? I find that’s the easiest way to find my topics

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

I bumped my item a couple of days ago, but when I look for it, it's nowhere to be seen, I've tried various devices and browsers, the only way I can find it is if I go into "Accessories & Other Musically Related Items For Sale" and search for it.

Why is this happening?

1 hour ago, thebrig said:

Update.

I bumped my item a couple of days ago, but when I look for it, it's nowhere to be seen, I've tried various devices and browsers, the only way I can find it is if I go into "Accessories & Other Musically Related Items For Sale" and search for it.

Why is this happening?

You should ask this in site news and questions rather than general bass

39 minutes ago, OliverBlackman said:

You should ask this in site news and questions rather than general bass

Probably, but I just wondered whether other BC'ers are experiencing the same issue.