Why become a member? ×

G&L Fullerton Deluxe Fallout Bass USA First Edition £760 - *SOLD*
£865
Lancaster

ash

Posted (edited)

G&L Fullerton Deluxe Limited Edition Fallout Bass USA 2019 

First edition version of the G&L Fallout bass. This one in a fetching Miami Blue with racing stripes. It comes with original G&L gigbag, build certificate and Allen keys. 

It’s a lovely bass and weighs around 3.8kgs, nicely balanced and easy on the shoulder. 

The bass has been recently set up by my local luthier and the frets levelled - it plays really well and is sporting D’Addario nickel round wounds 45-100 gauge.  

The Fallout is a shortscale bass but retains the proportions of a long scale instrument. So if you are tall or a larger person it doesn’t look like you are playing a toy!

I am playing so rarely now I don’t need such an expensive back up bass.

Condition is excellent. The only blemish being a tiny chip (chip in finish now touched up see last pic) at the underside of the neck pocket done when the neck was removed. The neck pocket is super tight - probably why it got chipped. Usual superb G&L construction. The fretboard and neck are lovely. Electrics are passive with the classic MFD pickup. There are some great demo videos online with The Bass Whisperer. Don’t mistake this for the Tribute model this is the full fat Fullerton version.

No trades. 

I can post in the UK at buyer’s cost. 

I’ve dropped the price. I’m taking a hit on it so no further reductions and it will be fleabay bound.  I need some work doing on my house so it has to go and I seem to be playing my old Fender Musicmaster now. 

Edited by ash
Now sold
  • Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t believe this is still here, these are great short scale basses, if you haven’t tried one you don’t know what your missing and if I didn’t already have a couple I would be all over this.

GLWTS

• Thanks 1

• ash changed the title to G&L Fullerton Deluxe Fallout Bass USA Edition sold £760