Why become a member? ×

Sei Jazz 5 - *SOLD*
£1500
Reading

Posted (edited)

I’ve had this bass for sometime now, and was originally purchased from a Basschat member. It was my go to for a while when I originally bought it, but now it’s just sitting in it’s case, hence the reason for selling.

It’s in good condition with a few marks on it, the most noticeable near the rear of the lower horn / leg rest as can be seen in the photo, other than that it’s pretty clean for its age. It’s also had the binding re-glued near the headstock as it was lifting a little, all repairs were done by Martin at the Gallery.

Comes with a John East J Retro Deluxe and upgraded Aguilar pickups. The side dots are LED (Purple if I remember correctly) but have been disconnected in favour of an 18v Circuit. The LED circuit is left in-situ if you wish to reconnect it. I’m pretty sure the inlays are mother of pearl, but I’m not sure what the fretboard wood is, possibly Rose wood but I couldn't tell you what the body wood is though. It’s a 34 inch scale and weighs 4.15Kg on the bathroom scales. Currently set with low action and the truss rod works smoothy. Also comes with a Hiscox Lifelite Standard case.

I’m not looking for trades at the moment but would potentially consider an Overwater Jazz. I would prefer local pickup where you can give the bass a play just to make sure it’s right for you, or alternatively organise your own preferred method of shipping.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by supabock
Bass Sold
  • Like 10

Hi, currently set at 18mm string to string centres at the bridge, however, there is some adjustment on the rollers on the bridge for less or more spacing.

• supabock changed the title to Sei Jazz 5: Sold