Why become a member? ×

LFSys Monza 600w. £495 delivered - *SOLD*
£495
Somerset

Everything that has been said about these cabs is true - they are loud and clear and do, without doubt, compete with a loud drummer.  Fit and finish is excellent.  Mine is a three months old and includes a padded cover.  11kg make it a very easy lift; this was one of the main attractions for me.

However, I have come to realise that I have a long term addiction to coloured sounding cabs and the Monza is most certainly not in that ballpark.  I realise that I could add a preamp/amp modelling/drive type pedal in order to modify the input but I have an aversion to pedals hence the 'For sale' ad here.

The link to the website is here and the Monza spec is down the page: 

https://www.lfsys.co.uk/bassguitarproducts

I have the original box and am including delivery in the price.  No trades at this stage I'm afraid.

Edited by GILLY
  • Like 1

@GILLY I know you said no trades, but I need to move on two Barefaced One10s before I can make a move.

I know it's highly unlikely this will still be around in a few weeks but if it is, I'll be VERY interested.

Eude

They pack a punch in a small footprint and light. Very pleased with my Monaco cab as mentioned and they definitely do a great job even as a single cab. Nicely made too 👍

• GILLY changed the title to LFSys Monza 600w. SOLD