Why become a member? ×

Fender Squier 60’s Classic Vibe Precision Bass Guitar in 3-Tone Sunburst Tonerider P/U’s + Case now £325.00 - *SOLD*
£350
North Staffordshire

Now £325.00

This is a stunning P Bass that is in excellent condition with no damage and just very light, if any signs of normal ‘at home’ only play wear & comes complete with the original Manual + bridge & Truss Rod tools.

Solid Poplar body, Maple neck and beautifully figured Indian Laurel Slab Fingerboard.

The Bass has a low action - all the way up the neck with a fully functioning, easy to turn Truss Rod, straight neck and level frets.

The only variation from stock is that the pickups have been upgraded to a set of highly regarded & praised Tone Rider jobbies which sound superb, providing an excellent tonal range.

The Bass is lightweight & well balanced at 3.8Kg, or 8.36 lbs in ‘old money’ and plays like the proverbial dream.

Having played & owned Fender Basses for over half a Century, I would happily use this Bass in any situation.

Included in the sale is a door frame friendly, virtually brand new hard / soft case, however the zippers have become detached and lost. Apparently, it is possible to repair using ‘Fix n Zip’ or some such replacement zippers, but I’ve found that the two new luggage straps - included, do the job of securing it adequately.

Collection preferred so the buyer can check that the Bass is at least as good, if not better than described, but if you are too far away I can post out for next working day delivery via Next Day AM delivery to the U.K. Mainland only - sorry, at a cost of £28.00 - fully insured.IMG_0151.thumb.jpeg.7c8154a16bebfa04b11b18c9c413240a.jpeg

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3344.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_0130.jpeg

Edited by dodgnofski
  • Like 6

Oh man these basses are so good! In my covers band which gigs 4-5 times a month this is my main bass and it see’s every show, I’ve got an Aguilar pickup in mine but even when it was stock it was incredible!

GLWTS

• Like 1

• dodgnofski changed the title to **SOLD** Fender Squier 60’s Classic Vibe Precision Bass Guitar in 3-Tone Sunburst