Why become a member? ×

Markbass Minimark (602) 150 / 250 watt combo + Roqsolid cover- £375 - On Hold - *SOLD*
£375
UXBRIDGE

This chunky little 2 x 6" combo has been used as my practice amp and because it has a nice tone and plenty of power I thought that it might get used elsewhere, so I bought it a Roqsolid cover.  Needless to say neither have ever been taken out of the studio, so the cover is in 'as new' condition.

The combo itself is in pretty good condition with very few external marks to the cabinet.  Please see the photos for several small marks on the metalwork. 

Apart from the Volume control, tone controls are Markbass' own design VLE and VPF (basically mid scoop and top cut) 

Inputs for instrument and an aux for playing along to tracks through the amp. It has the usual DI output and a socket for an external speaker. Headphone output on a mini jack if you need to run it in 'silent mode'.

It all still works perfectly and delivers a surprisingly useful output if you wind it up. At 9.8kg in its cover its a breeze to transport.

Obviously I'd prefer pickup from Uxbridge area, but I can post for £15 if necessary.

Message me if you need any other info.  I see that the last time someone tried to sell one of these they had second thoughts and withdrew it! 

Cat shown to indicate size of combo

IMG_5734.JPG

IMG_5733.JPG

IMG_5735.JPG

IMG_5745.JPG

IMG_5755.JPG

IMG_5738.JPG

IMG_5737.JPG

• Like 1

• Suburban Man changed the title to Markbass Minimark (602) 150 / 250 watt combo + Roqsolid cover- £375 - Sold