Why become a member? ×

G&L certificate mixup

So, I currently own 2 USA G&Ls - an L-2000 and a Fallout, both of which I bought new. Earlier this year, briefly, I also owned an LB-100. I bought it mail order from GuitarGuitar but didn’t take to it, so returned it a day or 2 later.  

G&L owners will know that every USA bass comes with a black envelope containing the spec sheet and a certificate. 

Unbelievably (I’m such an idiot), when I took the LB-100 back to my local GuitarGuitar to get a refund, I put the black envelope for the Fallout into the case instead of the one for the LB-100 😱, a cockup I only realised several weeks later. I did contact GG to ask if they’d tell me who bought the LB-100 but I got no response to that, oither than an offer to get me a new certificate (which hasn’t happened). 

Anyway, just on the off chance that someone in this community bought that LB-100 (or you know the person who did) - I have your black envelope and you have mine!! 

IMG_2262.jpeg

Edited by dmckee