Why become a member? Ɨ

ORANGE Terror Still Available + 1 x ORANGE 8 Ohm OBC12. - *SOLD*
Ā£585
Leicester

Spoiler

Ā 

Half a rig is better than none šŸ¤­Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Fully Clothed

IMG_4285.thumb.jpeg.61a1755a62f9f4f041a114306e8dfe53.jpegIMG_4286.thumb.jpeg.7b5d4878df01040573b1a3d2ee86769f.jpeg

Doesnā€™t that look cool, I think so šŸ„±
Now then, after much self debate (Debate, not self abuse) I have decided to release this fine (half rig) from captivity. I have not had it long, taken as a trade, it surprised me with with its uncluttered articulation. At the moment, I am unlikely to be playing in a live situation anytime soon, if ever againšŸ¤«

Terror Bass MK 2, immaculate, OBC 12 doesnā€™t look like ever been used. It looks like this, well the top half does. Includes jacket and trousers. The other Cab was liberated last week.Ā 

Ā 

The head

The Terror Bass is back and it sounds better than ever. With a valve preamp and a 500W Class D solid state power amp, the all-new Terror Bass sounds closer to our flagship AD200 than ever before.

Though the circuit is completely new, the Terror Bass retains the control layout from the original amp, with the addition of a Clean switch. This reduces gain and smoothes the top-end, giving this super-simple amp an even greater range of tones than its predecessor. From clean Pop sounds through to gritty Rock crunch, the Terror Bass can do it all.

Thereā€™s also a -6dB pad switch, meaning active and passive instruments are equally well catered for.

The Terror bass uses a lightweight and efficient Class D power amp, with 500 watts of power into 4 Ohms and 250 Watts into 8 Ohms. Coupled with the Balanced XLR output and valve-driven FX Loop, the Terror bass is perfect for any situation, whether itā€™s the studio, rehearsal or a life on the road.

The Cab

Orange cabinets have been an industry standard for fifty years, the OBC112 cabinet is Orangeā€™s newest addition to the range.

With rear porting and featuring a 400 Watt Lavoce Neodymium 12ā€³ bass speaker, the OBC112 produces a surprising amount of bottom end despite its modest size.

Built from 15mm Birch ply, the OBC112 is light enough to be truly portable. The classic Orange picture frame design and our iconic livery are your guarantees of solid craftsmanship and build quality.

Happy to ship (well packed) UK mainland, or listen and collect, or half meet (75 mile max).Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 2

We all know what an amzing head this is but I bought the 112 cab a few months back and it's blown me away, so much so that I sold my Barefaced Super Compact!! Someone buy this!!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I would consider a combo Part Ex, 150 + watts, not too heavy, I is old.

Balance šŸ’·

Edited by Oldman

• Oldman changed the title to ORANGE Terror + 1 x ORANGE OBC12, The Ultimate portable rig Will Split
  • Oldman changed the title to ORANGE Terror Still Available + 1 x ORANGE OBC12.
Posted (edited)

Terror = Ā£365.00 including insured postedĀ 

Ā 

OBC12 = Ā£210 includingĀ insured postedĀ 

Edited by Oldman

Hey, couldn't see on your post but is cab 4 ohm or 8 ohm? From what I can see they are all 8 ohm but wanted to check!

I've not considered one of these before but always seem to get good praise.

Edited by Jathan

Thanks, trying to decide between MarkBass and Orange now which has thrown my thoughts way out as I'd been set on MarkBass until now but reviews for this small stack are awesome šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Oldman changed the title to ORANGE Terror Still Available + 1 x ORANGE 8 Ohm OBC12.

New Price

Ā 

Ā 

Terror = Ā£365.00Ā includingĀ insured postedĀ 

Ā 

OBC12 = Ā£210Ā includingĀ insured postedĀ 

• Oldman changed the title to SOLD:::ORANGE Terror Still Available + 1 x ORANGE 8 Ohm OBC12.