Why become a member? ×

SWR Working Pro 10 combo and monitor!
£225
St Albans/ Welwyn GC

**Open to offers** £150

Excellent quality little combo amp. Note this is from the Working Pro series, not the Working Man series.

10" speaker, fantastic EQ options and wedge shape allowing for tilting back to hear it better. Serious volume out of this as well as fantastic tone. A proper pro quality bass amp for recording and gigs.

100 watt output is deceptive. This is LOUD and EQ'd properly it cuts through. I have used this on big stages with a DI to the PA and had it either in front or behind me. There is a jack input at the side to take a feed from the PA so you can use this as a one box solution for monitoring and Bass amp, very clever.

The amp has had a recent service (I will provide receipt to buyer) and everything is in good working order.

The less good points:

The carpet is a bit rough on one side and I've covered a rough part of the carpet with duct tape.

The tweeter gives a low hiss, I never bothered using it.

Note this amp is a few years old and has had a working life. Though it's not pristine cosmetically it's still a fantastic amp for recording, gigging and rehearsing.

It's a tough decision to sell but I managed to buy something quite unique and need to make space.

Collection preferred from St Albans/ Welwyn Garden City. Delivery is possible.

PXL_20240719_111947803.jpg

Edited by uk_lefty
Typo
  • Like 5