Why become a member? ×

Tim Lefebvre Interview

I’ve watched this a couple of times now and have really enjoyed it so thought I’d share with the BC community!

I think Ian Allison really gets the best out of the guests on the channel, and this is no exception. As for Tim Lefebvre, I think he’s all-round fabulous. This interview covers, amongst other things, Knower, Bowie (again), Tedeschi Trucks, and some sound advice (and examples) of what happens, and what to do, when you mess up in the studio/on stage - it happens to the best of them!

Well worth a watch…

Edited by Old Man Riva
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

On 20/07/2024 at 09:21, Old Man Riva said:

I’ve watched this a couple of times now and have really enjoyed it so thought I’d share with the BC community!

I think Ian Allison really gets the best out of the guests on the channel, and this is no exception. As for Tim Lefebvre, I think he’s all-round fabulous. This interview covers, amongst other things, Knower, Bowie (again), Tedeschi Trucks, and some sound advice (and examples) of what happens, and what to do, when you mess up in the studio/on stage - it happens to the best of them!

Well worth a watch…

Wholeheartedly agree with you. 

Really great interview and Ian really manages to get loads from Tim. 

In the past I tended to find Ian a bit annoying but I now think I think that is due to his vids with Scott Devine - who I happen to like very much as a person and a teacher. 

Individually really great presenters, teachers and interviewers but together they are destabilised and are a bit much for me. 

I think Ian is a class act though, particularly after watching the above video. 

• Like 2