Why become a member? ×

Squier VM 77 Jazz Bass - £240 ono - *WITHDRAWN*
£240
Bolton

Pow_22

Bought as i needed an urgent back up for a series of gigs i had from our local crack converters.  It was subsequently given a clean to remove previous stickers, strung up with the fabulous Elites groundwound strings and had the pickguard replaced with a 70's style accurate one with correct thumb rest screw holes (can include original and a tort replacement in the sale).  Furthermore the strat style knobs were replaced with vintage style jazz bass knobs.  Sounds big and punchy and does the burpy thing too.  The neck is fabulous both aesthetically and playability wise.  Finally the pup covers appear to have been almost sanded, presumably to get the 'Duncan Designed' wording off the covers.  I have spares if that bothers you.

Only flogging as a cheap p bass has come up which is more my thing.  If that sells then ill pull this.  No gigbag im afraid as i use a duo type case.  Collection would be from Bolton or could possibly meet up within reasonable distance. 

2 'flaws' to note as per pics - there is a largish paint chip on the lower horn.  Cant see it from the front and i has colours the visible wood in with black marker.  Secondly on the arm contour is not a dint so much but a paint flake for want of a better word.  Cant fee it when playing and if so inclined one of those needle type superglues would 'fix' it.  The wood is smooth so seems to be a paint 'ding' only.  Ive tried to picture as best i can.

Pics to follow asap

IMG_6544.jpeg

IMG_6545.jpeg

IMG_6546.jpeg

IMG_6547.jpeg

IMG_6548.jpeg

IMG_6550.jpeg

Edited by Pow_22

• Pow_22 changed the title to Squier VM 77 Jazz Bass - *WITHDRAWN*