Why become a member? ×

Jason Newsted signature Sadowsky

52 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Lamborghini is making excellent tractors, that said.

As tractors go, the old Lambos are tremendously sexy.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Coming soon to a lawyer's wall near you, never to make a sound in anger. 

There's a reason the fretboard marker skulls are the right way up when the bass is vertical and not when horizontal....

• Haha 2

Maybe it's entirely appropriate that these basses end up in the hands of collectors rather than players. If your a serious player then get Sadowsky to make a bass that accommodates your own requirements, not Jason Newstead's. 

The thing about fancy instruments (although this bass is actually quite understated) is that they don't wear particularly well. Once they get dinged up a bit they look shabby rather than glamorous, rather like a stately home in disrepair. A beat-up Fender, on the other hand, is like an ex-council house with some bevvied-up  chavs having a barbeque in the garden. Everything looks as it should and no one bats an eyelid.

Edited by Misdee
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Brian18242 said:

Who knows, maybe we will see a metro express version in the future? I do like the look of a matching headstock

Maybe, like the Verdine White MetroExpress which is really good.

• Like 1

Great looking bass for sure, that I am certain sounds amazing too.

But no way I would ever pay that amount of money for that.

If I had that kind of money I would have my own custom speced bass made.

But if I was to get a signature bass I'd rather have the Cliff Burton Aria Pro II one, or ideally just an original Aria Pro II SB-1000.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

17 hours ago, Misdee said:

The thing about fancy instruments (although this bass is actually quite understated) is that they don't wear particularly well. Once they get dinged up a bit they look shabby rather than glamorous, rather like a stately home in disrepair. A beat-up Fender, on the other hand, is like an ex-council house with some bevvied-up  chavs having a barbeque in the garden. Everything looks as it should and no one bats an eyelid.

I love this