3 band Fender tone stack in a box?

spyder

1 hour ago, LukeFRC said:

off the top of my head

Sushibox particle accelerator 

Shiftline olympic 

Joyo American sound 

Broughton super stack 

As far as I am aware, although both are indeed intended to emulate a Fender type amp, neither the Joyo American Sound, or the Tech 21 Blonde, that the American Sound is based on but not an identical clone of, features genuine Fender tone stacks, but rather active EQ controls.

I believe you are right about the other preamps you mention though.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash
  • Thanks 2

Wampler 65 Black, EBS Valvedrive...

If you're handy with a soldering iron Fuzzdog does the Tone Mender kit which is basically a boost with a Fender tonestack. If you aren't pedal-build friendly they can build it for you for a fee.

Edited by Bigwan
  • Thanks 1

GP Lightstone Tube bass 2  made in Germany' i bought it here on B.C.

Twin valve' twin channel  4 band tonestack fantastic passive valve sound pre amp' i believe they retail new' @ around the €300 mark.

IMG_4955.thumb.jpeg.fbadcc9756fd58edcb17e8940e206576.jpeg.jpg

Edited by paulo m
  • Thanks 1

If you want a Fender tone stack that’s cut only then it’s a really easy thing to make - it could even be a passive pedal as the cutting is all being done with R/C networks- I’d recommend an active boost at the end as a recovery stage though.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hellzero said:

Actually, there's no classical Fender tonestack, but a James one built in a perverse way, so that it's flat when turned all the way down. This particular pedal is also not very power-amp-friendly since it hasn’t got any buffer at the output. Seems like it won’t sell soon ;) 

Back then, I also built a Particle Accelerator one, which sold very quickly as it’s a very nice one with a classical Fender tonestack. The bloke who bought the latter was as happy as Larry. 

So, back to topic, there’s Underground Accelerator by Sushi Box FX, which is basically the same as Particle Accelerator, but with one or two features more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2